Following the New Warrior Training Adventure (NWTA) there is a ten-week Primary Integration Training (PIT) designed to teach men the skills to sustain their own ongoing peer support groups.
There are also a weekend version of this training called the PIT Intensive. In this workshop, men experience all that the ten-week training has to offer as well as some unique processed designed especially for The PIT Intensive.
We believe that the transformation in awareness that most men experience on our training will dissipate without the support of other men, and is strengthened within safe circles of men who support one another.
The weeks following the NWTA can be challenging as participants integrate their new perspectives into their daily lives. For this reason, each participant is encouraged to attend the PIT process, which provides greater insight to the processes experienced in NWTA. The PIT is a series of ten facilitated weekly meetings bringing men back together in small groups for support and training in the skills which will enable them to create a healthy ongoing support group. As valuable as most men find the NWTA, most who continue believe their ongoing weekly or biweekly integration groups are even more important to their personal growth.
Perhaps this is best illustrated in the following words, which we hope resonate within your heart and soul. Scroll down toward the bottom for a list of PITs taking place within the MKPLA Community.
Imagine a Circle…
- …where each man outrageously support each other in realizing their individual dreams and aspirations.
- …where everyone listens, not only to what you say, but also to what’s behind or underneath that. Everyone is in tune with your voice, your emotion, your energy, and even picking up on your non-verbal body language which is communicating the authentic person you are. This is where everyone listens to hear the very best in you, even when you can’t hear it in yourself.
- …which will remind you of your commitments so you can hold yourself accountable and empower your forward progress toward your dreams and goals, and do so without judgment when you miss the mark.
- …of men who are truly curious about your dreams and aspirations, what it is that makes you tick, what you value, what you are most passionate about in life, and who will help you to clarify your goals and provide tools for action and learning to lead you toward the life you want.
- …of men who will absolutely tell you the whole truth about where you are strong and where you sell yourself short, knows you can handle the challenges of life and knows that’s what you want.
- …where you can finally break free of those limiting beliefs that sabotage you and notice those shadows for what they are, so that the powerful part of you is called forth and developed into a new set of empowering beliefs about yourself.
- …where you can experience and develop a new leader in you, in a place that is safe to be who you really want to be, where every man is given a chance to lead the circle to accomplish a shared vision.
- …which is continually growing by learning from each other and other circles new ways to create positive impact in the world, where the possibilities are boundless, and limited only by our imagination, and chosen actions, individually and collectively.
Are You Ready to Step into the Circle?
This just may be what’s been missing in your life, even though you may not have ever realized it, and it may provide a piece of insight as to how you can make a very real difference in not only your life — but perhaps an even bigger positive impact on the entire world.
Local MKPLA PIT Schedule
There should be a PIT 10-week processes plus a PIT Intensive, condensing the 10-week process into into one weekend, which are being conducted following the MKPLA NWTA. These will take place at various locations within the Greater Los Angeles area, and men throughout the MKPLA Community will be leading the processes. If you are interested in participating in the PIT Intensive weekend, please contact Dan Gordon, Rouge Bat; or by phone at (213) 487-3283.
MKPLA Community PIT Processes will be announced following each NWTA, along with the general location information and primary contact information.